top of page

Home Insurance


Your home is one of your largest assets. Homeowner Insurance comes in many shapes and sizes. We are here to help you compare and contrast the different coverages and options available. Policies generally provide coverage for your physical house and contents and liability arising out of owning a home.

Commonly provided coverages:

  • Coverage A dwelling - Covers the cost to repair or replace your home in the event of a covered loss.

  • Coverage B other structures - Covers detached structures on your premises in the event of a covered loss.

  • Coverage C personal property - Covers the personal items in your home from a covered loss.

  • Coverage D loss of use - Covers the increased living expenses should you have to leave your home while it is being repaired.

  • Coverage E liability - Helps protect you from lawsuits filed against you or a family member who has caused damage or injury. It also can provide legal costs.

  • Coverage F medical payments to others - Provides coverage for medical costs to others that were injured on your premises.

We will also look at personal valuables that you need scheduled, such as:

  • jewelry

  • guns

  • other collectibles

bottom of page