Commercial Insurance


There is much to consider when insuring your business. You hear things like “GL,” ”BOP,” “Work Comp,” “Loss Runs,” “Experience Mod,” and “Inland Marine.” It is a whole language of its own, and what does it all mean? We have the background and the knowledge to help you interpret the commercial language. We commonly insure:


  • Contractors

  • Rental Property

  • Lessors Risk

  • Auto Repair Shops

  • Auto Dealers

  • Barber and Beauty Shops

  • Funeral Homes

  • Churches

  • Retail Stores

  • Apartments

  • Condos

  • Trucking


This is not an all inclusive list, but just some of our most common classes. We have many highly rated commercial insurers that can cover any operation.